class extends the basic CreateRoomSettings
class adding new functionalities that are unique to an MMORoom.
For a full discussion of the MMORoom features, see the MMORoom class documentation.
The following parameters define the MMORoom features:
- defaultAOI: a Vec3D instance setting the 2D/3D positional range within which events are broadcast
- mapLimits: (optional) a MapLimits instance setting the upper and lower limits (along the X,Y,Z axes) of the virtual world represented by the MMORoom
- userMaxLimboSeconds: (optional, default
50) the number of seconds a user can remain in the MMORoom without setting his initial position
- proximityListUpdateMillis: (optional, default
250) the number of milliseconds between each proximity list update event sent to clients
- sendAOIEntryPoint: (optional, default
true) a flag to indicate if the entry position of a user inside another player's Area of Interest should be sent in the proximity list update event
You can use the Vectors.newVec3D helper method to generate a Vec3D object as appropriate.
- For members of the CreateMMORoomSettings class, please refer to its Javadoc.